- BAND is a full-service Bridge Club for the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- BAND offers duplicate Bridge Games twice a day directed by ACBL certified directors.
- BAND provides Bridge Lessons offered year around by ACBL certified teachers.
- BAND has a complete on-site Book Store for all of your bridge supply needs.
of North Dallas
12250 Inwood Rd. Suite 8
Dallas, TX 75244
|BAND Patron Members
receive a 20% discount
BAND Offers Daily Duplicate Games For All Levels!
The schedule includes four types of games depending on the level of play of each participant.
Special emphasis is given to the Intermediate and Newcomer players.
- Open Stratified Pairs & Teams
- 1500er Stratified Pairs & Teams
- 299er Stratified Teams
- 299er Supervised Pairs (0-299 MPs) (1 Question/Round)
BAND Offers Weekly Game for the Up-and-Coming Players
- Newby Supervised Games (Questions & Notes Welcome)
- No Partner Necessary
|BAND - WHAT WE DO
BAND is a family owned and operated bridge club serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
BAND offers games and classes for both the duplicate player and the social player.
Join us for a Bridge Game or Bridge Lessons today! Email us today!
|October = GOLD at BAND
All Swiss Teams Award - 5% GOLD up to .25
Jane Johnson 8 Is Enough/Pot Luck Swiss Teams - Thursday, October 9th @ 6:30pm
- Join the BAND Team for dinner and Swiss night
- BAND provides the meat; You bring your favorite side dish, salad, or dessert
- Trophies for each flight
Monthly Unit Pairs - Double Points! - Sunday, October 12th @ 1:30pm
- BAND hosts the monthly Unit games for Open, 299er, & Newby Pairs
- Overall winners are awarded FREE plays for future BAND Unit events
- Trophies for 299er and Newby Pairs
- Pictures of winners are posted on BAND's website & social sites
NAP Club Qualifying Event - Flight A - 1/2 Red 1/2 Black MP's - Sunday, October 19th
ACBL Wide Instant Matchpoint Game - 1/2 Red 1/2 Black - Thursday, October 16th @ 12:30pm
- MP's or Chance for GOLD!!!
- Special Hand Anaylsis by Larry Cohen
- Reservations Recommended
Big Time in Big D Sectional - March 5-8, 2015 - New & Improved Schedule Coming Soon!