Services Offered By Donna Compton
Donna is a World Mixed Pair Champion and a WBF World Life Master. Donna is an award winning Journalist and has
achieved Master Teaching Ranking by the American Bridge Teachers' Association. Her Non-Playing Captain roles have taken
her around the globe.
Outline of Rates:
Fee for Virtual Two-Hour Lessons:
Virtual Lessons are easy! All you need is a group of 4 players, a deck of cards and Skype. Simply choose from the 187 topics
found on www.PlayBetterBridge.com and email me at Donna@PlayBetterBridge.com to arrange a date and time.
- Group of 4-7 Students ~ $75
- Group of 8+ Students ~ $40
**Includes all handouts for lessons.
Fee for Professional Tournament Play:
Fee for Private Small Group Teaching:
- World Championship and NABC events are priced individually. As but one example, a four session NABC pair event
is $5000. NABC team events are significantly higher. Expenses are only charged for Alaska, Hawaii, and outside
- For periods of 4 days to one week (generally ACBL sectionals and regionals) the price varies by exact number of days.
A typical 6.5 day ACBL regional is a flat $7000, plus expenses. This includes three sessions of play per day.
- For periods of 5 days or less (generally at ACBL sectionals and regionals) $1000 per day, plus discount airfare, airport
transportation, parking, and host tournament hotel and tax. Rental cars are charged if convenient and somewhat equal
to cab fares.
Fee for OnlinePlay:
- A group of 4, 8 or 12 players may select a topic from the PlayBetterBridge Lesson Catalog. A typical day of teaching
is geared to the saturation level of the players, but 5 or 6 hours per day tends to be the limit. Rates are $1500 per day,
plus airfare, airport transportation, parking, and hotel room and tax. Rental cars are charged when appropriate.
- Virtual play on BBO represents the chance to play the most number of hands in the shortest time period. Electronic
hand records are available and may be discussed or annotated after play. The fee is $125/hour.
Valid through 2015
of North Dallas